All of our films are made with love and delivered on DVD, Blu-ray disc and private micro-site with the High-definition 1080p digital format and numerous other formats that you can play on iPhone, iPad, Youtube etc
Your wedding is a highly personal event and we can can adapt our standard packages to meet your requirements.
Our standard 2014/15 packages are stated below and are for single-day UK-based weddings. Some UK destinations may incur overnight accommodation and travel expenses, Multi-day and international commissions are priced on application.
Cinematic Wedding Feature Film Package
The Cinematic Wedding Feature Film Package includes
- A cinematographer covering bridal preparations to late evening (normally 45 minutes after the first dance)
- Cinematic Wedding Trailer Film (3-5 minutes) – a cinematic highlight video of your day, professionally edited and colour graded.
- Extended Cinematic Wedding Film (approx 15 – 20 minutes) – This is a perfect length for a high impact film, professionally edited and colour graded.
- A real-time multi-camera highlights edit of your vows.
- A real-time multi-camera highlights edit of the speeches.
Cinematic Wedding Film Same Day Edit Package
The Same Day Edit package includes
- Two cinematograhers and one editor / colourist covering bridal preparations to start of your reception.
- Short Wedding Film; a cinematic highlight video (4-8 minutes) of your day from bridal preparation to the start of your reception which can be played in HD at the venue after the speeches or first dance for all your guests to enjoy!
- A real-time multi-camera edit of your vows.
- A real-time multi-camera edit of the speeches.
Cinematic Pre-wedding film / Love story
A cinematic pre-wedding film can be a great addition to your wedding day; something you can play to your guests during your reception and treasure for a lifetime. The Pre-wedding film allows you to tell your own story with professional video, sound and lighting.
When it comes to pre-wedding films, anything goes!
In our initial meeting, we find out more about you as a couple and can discuss any ideas you have for the film. From then on, you can be involved in the creative process as much or as little as you would like. You may decide to leave it all to us to tell your love story or perhaps if you fancy yourselves as actors, screenwriters or directors, you can opt for something more ambitious.
Whether you want to shoot a full multi-location cinematic epic, a spoof documentary film or a simple love story etc, we deliver a beautiful aesthetic and a perfect sentiment. Gents, we can even secretly film your proposal from hundreds of metres away with hidden microphones which can make a great inclusion into your pre-wedding film which could remain a secret from your bride until your wedding, should you choose to show the film at your wedding reception.
Pre-wedding films are delivered on DVD, Blu-ray and a variety of High Definition digital formats for display on you PC, iPhone, iPad etc and for uploading to the web.
Here are some other services we offer;
Save the date Film
Taking inspiration and ideas for a pre-wedding film, we can create a short (~2 minute) Save the date film; a very modern and popular way to let your guests know when it’s happening.