Your wedding day is as unique as you are, so while we have outlined a typical photography package below, we are more than happy to create a bespoke package just for you.
Our wedding day package includes:
- A photographer for 10 hours (This can start from bridal preparations or whenever you choose).
- A minimum 350+ high resolution, professionally edited* images on presentation disc, with low res JPEGS ideal for social network and emails.
- Your own personal, secure website to showcase your day to friends and family and help you select those all important album images.
- Images are not subject to copyright, you retain the right to share, print and replicate all the images we deliver.
- Pre wed and engagement shoots can be arranged prior to your day at a location of your choice. Locations over 50 miles from our base will incur travel costs.
(Please note all day shoots will require a meal to be supplied for all members of our team in attendance, preferably supplied at the start of the wedding breakfast.)
(Including 100 mile round trip travel costs. Locations outside of 100 miles may incur added travel and accommodation costs. Local receptions finishing after 11:30 will incur accommodation costs.)
(Late or over-running receptions will be charged at £175 per hour after 10 hours, payable before your images are delivered.)
*Image editing includes colour correction, resizing, blemish removal (if needed) and cropping of all images, up to a maximum of 15 images can be enhanced further to include object removal and other digital enhancements. Additional image enhancement will be chargeable at a cost of £75 per hour.
Presentation Books & Albums
We use only the very best suppliers for our photo books and albums to present your wedding in its most beautiful form. We personally believe these to be the very best there is.
The cost of your album or press book will depend on its size, the number and type of pages, cover materials and style.
During your consultation we can provide examples of the full range of options available.
Our standard 2017/18 packages are for single-day UK-based weddings. Multi-day and international commissions are priced on application.